Уважаемый гость, на данной странице Вам доступен материал по теме: Wireless Connection Manager D Link скачать. Скачивание возможно на компьютер и телефон через торрент, а также сервер загрузок по ссылке ниже. Рекомендуем также другие статьи из категории «Загрузки».
Средняя скорость 9886 Kb/s
- D-Link Apps (20)
- D-Link Camera (88)
- D-Link News (74)
- D-Link Reviews (40)
- D-Link Router (243)
- D-Link Storage (19)
- D-Link Switch (65)
- D-Link Videos (7)
- D-Link Wireless (138)
- Drivers and firmware (30)
- Knowledgebase (41)
- Others (148)
- Yes on How to set up and install my D-Link router DIR-816L? You can find this feature in advanced wireless …
- Phil on Some questions about D-Link DNR-202L Mydlink Camera Video Recorder Can the DNR-202L record from a remote location? Recorder in home …
- http://www.ntgroutersupport.com on How to allow access only to specific sites on D-Link Router? nice post. …
- Jan-Erik on Why my Google Chrome browser cannot use mydlink.com When will there be a mydlink web portal that supports Chrome 64? …
- Nelson Bonner on What do the different LED status lights mean on the D-Link DCH-S150 DCH-S160? My house power went out. When it came back on my D-Link N300 DAP- …
- DIR-655 forget password and how to reset it back to the factory default settings — 352,946 views
- D-Link DI-524 Wireless Router Driver and Firmware Download — 254,017 views
- D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender Web Browser Setup — 223,977 views
- D-Link DIR-850L Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Router Overview and Specifications — 154,770 views
- How to install the D-Link SharePort utility and use it for an external storage device? — 130,788 views
- D-Link wireless AP default IP address,default username and password — 119,011 views
- D-Link DIR-615 wireless router Description and Firmware download — 95,096 views
- How the D-Link DIR-825 Router Connect to Another Router — 94,258 views
- D-Link DAP-1320 Wi-Fi Range Extender Wireless Setup Wizard — 93,373 views
- How to configure QoS on D-Link DIR series router(DIR-625)? — 81,077 views
D-Link DWA-125 Wireless Usb Adapter Connection Manager
The D-Link DWA-125 uses the Wireless Connection Manager as the management software. The manager provides the user an easy interface to change any settings related to the wireless adapter. Clicking on the Wireless Connection Manager icon on the desktop will start the Configuration.
The Wireless Networks (Site Survey) page will display all wireless networks that are available in your area. To connect to a network, simply highlight the wireless network (SSID) and click Connect.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) System is designed for easy setup of security-enabled Wi-Fi networks. It is recommended to have the access point or wireless router nearby during setup.
For more information on WPS, visit the Wi-Fi Alliance website at www.wi-fi.org.
“Push Button Configuration” (PBC) is a virtual button in the utility that connects you to other WPS-enabled devices. A connection can be established by clicking on the virtual button, then pushing the physical button on the access point or wireless router within 120 seconds.
“Personal Identification Number” (PIN) is a unique number generated randomly by the wireless adapter’s utility. Entering this number in the utility of the WPS-enabled wireless router or access point connects you with the intended wireless network. Refer to the next page for more information.
1. To connect to your network, press the WPS button on the adapter and hold for two seconds until the wizard screen appears.
2. Press the WPS button located on your access point or router to continue. This screen will appear once you have successfully established connection with your network.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
If you want to connect using the PBC method. Touse the PIN method, select PIN (Personal Identification Number) and click Next.
Make sure your access point or wireless router is close by. Write down the number on the screen. Enter this number in your access point or wireless router. Please refer to the manufacture’s manual for instructions.
Once you click Next, you will have 2 minutes to enter this number in your access point or wireless router.
The adapter will try to establish connectivity to your access point or wireless router.
When this screen appears, you have successfully established connectivity. Click Finish to complete your setup.